Friday, May 29, 2009

I'm hooked

So I have a girlfriend now... I have been trying to fight it off for months. I used to come up with reasons why I couldn't date her like her boobs are too big, her eyes are a little close together, and she is just too nice. I mean so nice that she would not fight back if someone tried to rape her. Its like she didn't use logic for anything, but yup ... we are dating now. Through sheer persistence and vagina, she managed to sink her little claws into me. When I mean persistence, I mean stubborn. I think she might have down syndrome. Thats how stubborn she is. I am like, "Hey I don't think we should date. I think we are diametrically opposed with our views on the death penalty, child rearing and other socially important issues." and she is like "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!". I respond with something heavy like, "I am driven in my endeavors and I am not sure if you understand where you want to go with your career and on a grander scheme where you want to go with your life." and she will snarkily reply, "IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!" And I think, "Hey when did you get naked? Boy your hands are small? Maybe you are retarded." and she will say "My mom has narrow eyes, but that is a pretty superficially vain reason to date someone and I cannot believe you would even imply something like that about me. I do have strong feelings about the death penalty, but as for general world view, I lean toward Secular Humanism. I know we have differences, but I think we can make this work. Now come give me a hug you big lout!", on the inside ... On the outside, "ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!" ... what can I say, I am hooked...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home