Monday, September 19, 2005

Safe, but with some Sounds

Have you ever got yourself dressed and ready for work? Sure you have, so you should be familiar with the process. I went through my process this morning, but there was a minor hiccup. I had just put my bike helmet on, rolled up my pant leg and I was about to head out of the door, when a sudden gurgle came from my stomach. Oh no, it's the Rhea. I ran upstairs dropped trou and sat. Ahh, the relief. I was settling into the "groove", when I looked in the mirror an to my surprise I saw a giant blue helmet on my head. It really was shocking. If you have never tried to take a dump with a helmet on, then I would suggest that you give it a shot. It feels very safe, but strangely unsettling. However, I kept having this strange urge to fall of the pot and see if I got any head injuries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home