Thursday, April 28, 2005

Gazoontight

I don't know how many people have experienced the sensation of sneezing while having an erection, but I have, and I don't particularly enjoy it. I think it hurts. If it didn't hurt, then I think it would just be weird. Human beings are creatures of simple pleasure. If sneezing with an erection felt good, then it would only be a matter of time before people started sneezing with erections instead of masturbation. You would soon become conditioned to get an erection when you sneeze. The next thing you know every time you sneeze you would have an erection. You would have uncontrollable erections every where. You could be in a crowded supermarket and oops there goes a sneeze. When the lady next to you says, "oooh God Bless You" instead of, "Get away from me you perv", I guess you would have something to smile about. Then again I don't want to feel like I am in the 6th grade again, so I am glad the whole painful sneezing erection thing exists. Mr. Grippo please come to the board... Sorry, but I can't I just sneezed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home