Thursday, February 24, 2005

Out Of Remote Control

I was trying to watch the food network, when I decided to switch channels as fast as I could to the last channel I was watching, because there was a Burger King commercial that I wanted to see. I don't want to talk about it. So any way, I'm trying to switch channels here. I obviously grabbed the remote, because I wasn't getting up to change the channel. Now the remote is in my hand and I looked for the last or previous or ch button, whatever they call it. See that is the problem, All the buttons are fucking different on every remote on Earth. I just want to see my burger king commercial, but nooo. I just started to hit random buttons. Button one, WE channel, no way I'm not Gay..... Anymore. Button two, I see this weired rainbow pop up in the sky. What I just found a god damn world peace button, how the... I should have known the green button did that. I just want comedy central here leave me alone. Button three, booom....ooops.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home