Friday, February 25, 2005

Da Pope-a

Note: As we all should know Pope John Paul II has passed away. The postceeding information is only a joke. I truly respect what John Paul II did with his life. I feel that he brought joy, love, and peace, among other things, to the world in a manner that I truly value and admire. I thank him for what he contributed to the world. Sleep tight JP da Duece.

I love old people. They just don't give a damn about anything. I think they realize that they are getting old and about to meet their maker, or something, and they just don't give a damn about anything anymore. Old people will say anything. Say for example, oh I don't know the Pope. Good ole' J.P. the Duece is starting to get old. He just had a tracheotomy, ...For Christ's Sake of course, but don't worry about the brimstone raining yet, because he is still kickin', god bless him. You know he has stopped caring about certain things, because he wrote a new book and in it he suggested that gay marriage may be part of a "New Ideology of Evil...Which attempts to pit human rights against the family and against man". Wow, I knew Catholics didn't like gays, but I didn't know gays were "Evil". Oh well he is Da Pope-a and he must be in direct communication with J.C.. I don't really believe in god, but if he does exist I am thank full that he gave the pope his own country. You may ask why, but isn't it obvious? If he has his own country, then it is within his power to get his own motorcade aka "The Pope Mobile" , which is good, because the pope is old, almost decrepit. Being so Old, I definitely don't want the pope driving, not for Christ's Sake, but for my sake and everyone else on the side walks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home